Workers' Compensation Lawyer, Inc., is here to help you from the moment you get injured to the moment your case is closed.
Brian W. Freeman
Attorney Brian W Freeman began his practice in 2008 with a dedication toward "FIGHTING FOR THE AVERAGE JOE®." Since that time he has represented consumers, employees, and victims of injury. In 2013 Freeman narrowed his focus and specialty towards the field of workers' compensation. He has handled hundreds of cases against large employers and insurance companies while obtaining large settlements and judgments for his clients. Attorney Freeman cares about his clients and will fight for every right and remedy available under the law.
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- Juris Doctor - 05/2007
- Biola University, La Mirada, California
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2002
- Honors: Computer Science Information Systems
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office as a Certified Law Clerk
- California Applicant Attorneys Association, Member, 2013 to Present
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, Member, 10/2008 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Workers' Compensation Law
- California, 2008